Our Mission Statement
To identify our students’ academic potential and offer support services and programs necessary to assist them in achieving their academic, career, and personal goals. These support services and programs incorporate the most current “best practices” models which focus on retention and graduation of students. Ultimately, our objective is to assist all our students in becoming active and productive members of society.
- to provide a central location that promotes diversity and supports all academic enrichment programs at the university
- to assist students in identifying the academic and personal issues that have hampered their success
- to assist students in understanding their purpose in attaining a college degree and to provide the support services required to assist in the attainment of the degree
- to provide an advocacy service to ensure that our students are receiving all the financial aid and educational services they are qualified to receive
- to establish an academically enriching environment for our students which creates a sense of community and personal attachment to the university